* Cream-to-powder conversion time is subject to actual shade.
A dusty cool-toned pinky peach.
A state-of-the-art PowderConvert® formula delivers an exceptional new experience around matte lips that proves rich in color with a texture that goes on and stays super soft. Glides on as a lightweight cream, converts to velvety powder and results in a long-lasting, matte finish. A blend of lush emollients provides moisture and guarantees a feel-good, non-drying effect. This Cloud Lab Lip Clay™ achieves the perfect balance of comfort, lasting wear, and remarkable color payoff.
- Cream-To-Powder: Glides on as lightweight cream, stays on as velvety powder.
- Velvety Matte: A lush, soft-focus velvety finish; capable of expertly blurring lip lines. Not a flat matte.
- Lightweight, Soft AND Long-Lasting: An expert formulation of wide-ranging ingredients delivers both a cloud-like sensation on the lips without drying or tightening, and all-day-wear with minimal transfer.
- Rich, Buildable Color: Comprehensive color payoff from the nudest of nudes to the boldest of bolds; layers well without crumbling.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
How to Use
- Take a generous amount of product
- Apply directly with wand for maximum color payoff
- Wait for cream-to-powder conversion, ideally 30s*
- To achieve a long-lasting, matte finish, please remove excess lip moisturizer before application
Why is Our PowderConvert® Revolutionary?
- Groundbreaking, light-oil-infused texture for a cloud-on-your-lips experience
- Weightless, moisturizing combo - Diisostearyl Malate, Lecithin, and Tribehenin - to maintain a soft finish without drying or tightening
- Pioneering micro-spherical powder for a smooth, bouncy feel and blurred lip lines
- A mix of Crosspolymer combined with a variety of powder and oil for a velvety matte effect that is truly long-lasting
Dimethicone, Isododecane, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tribehenin, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate (Not Used In Terra), Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Fragrance, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate (Not Used In Terra, Sienna). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)