A cool carnal maroon red. Slightly lighter blood red compared to Rubino.
- The revolutionary cream-to-powder texture gives a velvety matte effect.
- Applies smoothly with gorgeous color payoff; layers well without crumbling.
- Minimal transfer once set; color fades gracefully.
- Stay lightweight with no sensations of tightness or dryness throughout the day.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
How to Use
- Take a generous amount of product, fit the wand applicator to your lip shape, and apply in 1 swipe.
- We do not recommend dabbing a little product and pressing your lips together to spread the color.
- Please remove any excess lip moisturizer before application.
Cloud Lab Lip Clay will give you a completely new experience with matte lips. This new formula feels like cloud on your lips and brings an ultra-matte effect without drying or emphasizing your lip lines. The cream-to-powder texture spreads evenly like clay for a lightweight mousse sensation with minimal transfer once set.
Dimethicone, Isododecane, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Kaolin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tribehenin, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate (Not Used In Agave), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).